We welcome cosplayers, costumers and fashionistas to enter in our contest! We are looking for epic photos of our customers to feature on our website, social media, flyers and more. ^_^
- Three different contest winners will be chosen. Their photos will be displayed on various promotional images for EpicCosplay Wigs for three months. In addition, their photo will be printed on at least 2,000 EpicCosplay business card flyers which are typically handed out at conventions and included in every wig purchase at our booth.
- The top winner will receive a $100 EpicCosplay gift certificate. The other two winners will each receive a $50 EpicCosplay gift certificate.
- Each winner will receive an EpicCosplay t-shirt
- The contestant must be wearing an EpicCosplay wig in the photo(s).
- Submissions will be accepted from ******February 1st, 2016 (12:00 AM Pacific Time) to February 28th, 2016 (11:59 PM PT)****** to firstname.lastname@example.org. Public voting will take place between March 5th 2016 (11:00 AM Pacific Time) to March 19th 2016 (11:00 AM PT). A specific link of the voting will be provided on our main website, EpicCosplay.com at the beginning of March.
- The top two winners will be selected by poll. The third winner will be selected by the EpicCosplay staff.
- Images submitted must have dimensions of at least 1500 pixels in any direction with 300 dpi. Please no phone pictures!
- Make sure your photo is clear, clean, and with your wig being fully visible.
- “Selfie” style photos will not be accepted.
- Photos with wigs half covered will not be accepted.
- Blurry or distorted photos will not be accepted.
- Do not have any violence, nudity, vulgar words/actions, or drugs in your photos.
- Submissions must only contain one model, who will be considered the applicant to the contest.
- Photos taken in crowded convention halls or busy areas are not permitted.
- EpicCosplay representatives will first judge photos based on criteria explained in these rules, then passed on to the public for voting.
- Entries with voting irregularities will be disqualified based on the judgement of the EpicCosplay staff.
- Be sure that photos submitted must have the consent of the photographer as well.
- By submitting you photo, you agree to allow EpicCosplay Wigs to use your photo for promotional purposes on and off the main website, regardless if it is a winning entry.
Please email 1-5 photos of yourself to email@example.com along with the following information:
- Your name and cosplay alias:
- Your website or Facebook page:
- Name of Photographer:
- Photographer's website or Facebook page:
- Character and series (if applicable):
- Wig style and color:
- Any information/comments you'd like to include regarding your wig or how you styled it: