UPDATE: There's been a minor change of schedule for public voting for the Pokemon Gijinka Banner Contest. The polls will now be open from November 10th to November 27th. Winners will be anncouned on Decemer 8th!
Pokemon is back with the brand new Pokemon GO app! Here at EpicCosplay, we thought we’d celebrate with a Pokemon themed contest! Send us a photo of yourself in one of our wigs as a Pokemon gijinka (meaning a humanized version) and you could win a $100 EpicCosplay gift certificate and be featured on our website and flyers for a month! So what are you waiting for, trainers? Show us that you can be the very best!
Three different contest winners will be chosen. Their
photos will be displayed on various promotional images for EpicCosplay Wigs for
one month. In addition, their photo will be printed on at least 2,000
EpicCosplay business card flyers which are typically handed out at conventions
and included in every wig purchase at our booth.
The top winner will receive a $100 EpicCosplay gift
certificate. The other two winners will each receive a $50 EpicCosplay gift
Each winner will receive an EpicCosplay t-shirt.
- Contestants much be wearing an EpicCosplay Wig in the photo.
- Submissions will be accepted from September 13th, 2016 (12:00 AM PT) to October 30th, 2016 (11:59 PM PT) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public voting will take place between November 1st 2016 (11:00 AM Pacific Time) to November 15th 2016 (11:00 AM PT). A specific link of the voting will be provided on our main website, EpicCosplay.com at the beginning of November.
- The top two winners will be selected by poll.
- The third winner will be selected by the EpicCosplay staff.
- Images submitted must have dimensions of at least 1500 pixels in any direction with 300 dpi. Please no phone pictures!
- Make sure your photo is clear, clean, and with your wig being fully visible.
- “Selfie” style photos will not be accepted. Photos with wigs half covered will not be accepted.
- Blurry or distorted photos will not be accepted.
- Do not have any violence, nudity, vulgar words/actions, or drugs in your photos.
- Submissions must only contain one model, who will be considered the applicant to the contest.
- Photos taken in crowded convention halls or busy areas are not permitted.
- EpicCosplay representatives will first judge photos based on criteria explained in these rules, then passed on to the public for voting.
- Entries with voting irregularities will be disqualified based on the judgement of the EpicCosplay staff.
- Be sure that photos submitted must have the consent of the photographer as well.
- Contestants using images not preapproved by their photographer will be disqualified.
- By submitting you photo, you agree to allow EpicCosplay Wigs to use your photo for promotional purposes on and off the main website, regardless if it is a winning entry.
Please submit 1-5 photos of yourself to email@example.com along with the
Your name and cosplay alias:
Your website or Facebook page:
Name of Photographer:
Photographer's website or Facebook page:
Pokemon Gijinka you’re cosplaying (with credit to design
Wig style and color:
Any information/comments you'd like to include regarding
your wig or how you styled it: