- OFFICIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT: Hiro's color and style designed by Darling in the Franxx creative team.
- PERFECT DESIGN: Natural looking layers & Futura fibers, Hiro is ready to wear out of the bag.
- HEAT-RESISTANT FIBER: Safe for use with flat irons and blow dryers at temperatures up to 410 degrees Fahrenheit.
- ADJUSTABLE CAP: Breathable & comfortable for all genders up to 23 inches (58.42 cm) circumference.
- PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION: Wear The Hiro Cosplay Wig at conventions, masquerades contests, Halloween costume parties, or just for fun!
You dare to ride with the Pilot Killer, you’re Hiro #016, as portrayed in “Darling in the Franxx” written by Atsushi Nishigori and Naotaka Hayashi with Epic Cosplay’s wig, the only officially licensed US Cosplay Wig by Crunchyroll™ and produced by CloverWorks and Studio Trigger. This perfectly designed black, short, hard front wig’s color, style, and measurements were all overseen and approved by the creative team behind the Manga, Anime, and Crunchyroll Media (US distributors of the Darling in the Franxx) for down to the detail accuracy of the anime portrayal of pilot #016, Hiro.
Epic Cosplay’s Hiro Wig is layered and precision designed with Futura fibers to be worn as is out of the bag, no additional styling needed and is tangle resistant. Exact measurements and style were specifically approved by the Darling in the Franxx Creative Team to match the look scene on screen. The circumference of our Hiro wig as naturally worn around the head fits most measuring 23 inches (58.42 cm) around, breathable, and comfortable for all genders. Perfect for all occasions!
It's a great natural blackish color. The wig is a lot more spiky upwards than in the displayed image though.
This wig is thinner than other wigs from Epic, but by design! It makes the wig nice and fluffy and soft, so the fibers hang down in a perfect shaggy way. It is beyond easy to fluff up and spike, and the hair frames the face perfectly. It's super comfortable to wear, and the color is a perfect "not-too-dark" shade of black. Very happy with it!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.