We were sent another amazing submission recently from this awesome cosplayer who did Alois Trancy! She utilized our Chronos wig in natural blonde!
– What got you into cosplay? What really got me interested in
cosplaying was my fascination with special effect makeup. While I was
looking at different things, I stumbled into cosplay images. I became
truly fascinated by it and decided to get into it.
– How long have you been cosplaying? I have been cosplaying since I
was…12 years old so for about 7 years now.
– Were there any particular reasons you selected this character? After
so many years of cosplaying, I started to lose my desire to do it nor
did I find a anime or manga that really kept me interested. Then I
watched black butler and immediately fell in love with Alois Trancy,
and that rekindled my love for cosplaying as well.
– What would you consider the most difficult part of this costume?
Keeping the outfit unique is probably the most challenging thing since
he is such a popular character. He is seen cosplayed all the time so
it is difficult trying to find something to stand out without being
out of character.
– What cosplay would you like to do in the future? I have a few
cosplays that I want to do in the future that require a lot of special
effect make-up. I really want to do Konan from Naruto as the Origami
angel with part of my body looking like it is turning into paper.
– What’s your favorite part about cosplaying? Expressing a lot of
creativity is what I enjoy the most. There are a lot of things that I
get to do that, in everyday life, no body would even dream of doing.