Hello would like to enter! I have permission from the photographer!
More photos and info can be found here! https://www.cosplay.com/
– Cosplay Name
I go by Limitless Disguise, as well I can cosplay(disguise) myself as any character I want!
– What got you into cosplay?
I just love to dress up as something I like. It’s really fun.
– How long have you been cosplaying?
I have been doing it for about 8 years, but have been more “serious” about it in the last 2 years.
– Were there any particular reasons you selected this character?
I liked the character, and it may be simple but she’s really fun to cosplay.
– What would you consider the most difficult part of this costume?
The invisible zipper! Because I hate them and it was my first one I ever put in.
– What do you like about our wig?
I love the smoothness of them! They are so silky and nice. Easy to untangle, which is great for long wigs!
– What wig did you use for your costume?
I used the 26″ in Cherry pink, which is really nice for Lucy. I see soooo many people with the wrong color and it completely ruins the cosplay.
– What cosplay would you like to do in the future?
Oh man there are so many on my list! Currently, Rider from Fate/Stay Night is on my to do list as well as some others.
– What’s your favorite part about cosplaying?
Everything! I love it when people like my cosplays and compliment them. I work really hard on all my costumes and when people see that it makes me all giddy. Especially when people stop me for photos, cause then I know I did a good job.
I look forward to your reply and more interview questions! Thank you!